I'm feeling so happy today!
It's Monday so I got an email from Justin,
and a couple days ago THIS
precious thing showed up at my front door...
.
.
Okay, so it didn't show up by magic.
I ordered if off eBay and it KINDAAAA
cost me a pretty penny.
But I was literally going insane.
I don't know how I've gone the past ten months without it.
Seriously.
And I'm going to be getting my grandma's piano
soon as well!
Ahh.
Life is going to be such sweet,
blissful, musical happiness! (;
(okay, you caught me, this is slightly laced with sarcasm.)
Also, today Justin has 80 days left!
Is that number significant?
No.
But it still feels nice to look at and know
that's only like two and a half months. (:
I have all these things to be thankful for.
And I really am thankful!
I had a great day yesterday.
I was able to hang out with some
friends from my ward,
and it just made for a good day.
The only thing that keeps bringing me down
is the fact that I STILL
work at Convergys.
Well, at least I think I do.
There is always the slightest possibility they
are going to fire me today...
haha just kidding.
But really, I've applied
at other places.
And it would be GRAND
if one of them would at least
call me back.
I applied a day-care center.
OOOOH.
I want that job so bad!!
It would make me so happy!
[Fingers crossed they call soon!]
But I guess I'll go to work today.
And it'll drag on and on just like it always does.
Okay, I'm finished being negative.
Have a spectacular day! (:


No comments:
Post a Comment