Tuesday, July 12, 2011

JOY!

New story!
...well, actually a few new stories!
So, in my last post I was talking about my interview with Kolob.
Well... that day was quite the day!
Right after [and I mean right after] I posted
that, I got another call.
From Emerald Pointe Assisted Living Center!
They wanted an interview, too!
I was so excited!
They wanted me to come in that same day, so I did.
The guy who interviewed me told me to call him
first thing in the morning to find out if they wanted to hire me or not.
So I did! My interview with Kolob was the next day as well. 
I was so anxious, and I just wanted it to be the next day!
I went to work at Convergys, and what happens?
I get ANOTHER call for an interview from Applebee's!
I'm just thinking to myself... what is going on here?
Three calls in one day when I've been waiting months?
No complaints, though. (: I guess the Lord just wanted to
send a bunch of blessings at once.
So the next morning I call the guy from Emerald Pointe...
I'M HIRED!!!
I was so thrilled! I did a happy dance around my apartment,
and then I figured I'd better go to my interview at Kolob too,
just in case.
So I went to the interview, and she hired me on the spot!
Uhhh....
WOO HOO!
I have TWO JOBS!
Wait a minute... I have two jobs.
Uh-oh.
I guess it's time to pick?
So I prayed, weighed my options, and for some reason
I felt a pull to the job at Emerald Pointe.
I had heard nothing but wonderful things about it,
but Kolob was pulling on me too.
It was a very stressful day.
Finally, I made my decision.
I am the newest CNA at...
EMERALD POINTE!
I couldn't be more happy! (:
It was hard to tell Kolob I had accepted another job,
because they were so accepting of me,
and I know it would have been a blast to work there, too!
But can I just say... I've been to work four times already...
and I L O V E my job!
I love the people who live there,
and I love the people I work with!
I love my bosses!
I feel so blessed right now!
So many good things are happening in my life!
I couldn't be happier with my job and I am so
thankful to my Heavenly Father for providing
me with so much happiness and so many wonderful opportunities!
Prayers really do get answered.
Maybe not in our own time,
but the Lord knows what He's doing.
He's got our best interests in mind,
and He ALWAYS blesses us when we are obedient.
Love life! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment