And so it goes.
There's so much going on lately!
And at the same time nothing is happening haha.
It's not necessarily bad things.
Just lots of changes.
This week already feels like it's been foreverrrr long.
And it's only Tuesday lol.
BUT! On the plus side, I have an interview
at Kolob Regional Care and Rehab tomorrow!!
Oh my gosh.
Everyone cross your fingers for me!
I will be SO happy if I get this job!
And it will be good because I'll be working as a CNA.
Which needs to happen since my license pretty much expires
next month if I don't use it...
whoopsie.
And getting away from Convergys would be a DREAM COME TRUE!
Anyway, on to other points of interest.
My family is going through a lot of changes right now.
My mom is moving up north today.
I wish I could be there to help her.
It's really bittersweet.
It's going to be lots different not having
her there when I go home.
Or my little brothers.
But hopefully this will be a good change for her.
Also, my dad is getting married next month.
I'm very excited for him. (:
I hope it works out.
It will be lots different, but if he's happy then so am I. (:
Aside from that, a lot of really crazy
random things happen to me haha.
For instance, I'm kinda dumb and I
locked my keys in my car two night ago.
Who does that?
I intentionally left them in there,
but I habitually lock my door when I get out.
So there I am, locked out,
and all my buddies are laughing at me.
My spare keys are ten miles away,
so while one of my friends is trying to break into my
car, my other friend takes me to get my spare.
And did he break in before we got back?
He sure did. (:
He somehow fished my keys out of the car
without rolling down the window.
He's magic.
Haha.
Anyway, today I feel like it's Thursday for some reason.
Although it's obviously not,
but I thought yesterday was Tuesday too.
So tomorrow will probably be Sunday.
That's really pretty much all I got for now. I am so blessed!
That's really pretty much all I got for now. I am so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment