So, I don't have a picture of my favorite night. Although I wish I did. So here is a picture of the person I spent my favorite night with! (:
Okay, so here's what happened. It was about two months before he left on his mission. Well, the 24th of July to be exact. We were at the park watching the fireworks for the 24th of July with about a billion other people. We were laying on the grass on a blanket. Needless to say, it was perfect. But it only got better. The fireworks ended and we just kinda layed there and talked for a while as people got up and left. The park had cleared out and we were still just talking. Then a group of teenagers walked past us snickering and we didn't really know what to think of it. All of the sudden this cop comes over with his flashlight. He goes...
"Is everything okay here?"
"Uh... yeah...?"
"Okay well... just be careful. Babies come out naked nowadays."
WHAT.
THE.
HECK?
Hahahaha. I couldn't help but laugh. Obviously I know what he was referring to, but still... hahaha. I still laugh to this day when I think about it. Justin was a little angry. He was sorely tempted to run the kids over with his car when we figured out they had tipped off the cop that we were over there. But I though it was hilarious.
I learned two important things that night.
1. You're never to old to tattle-tale.
and
2. Babies come out naked. Thank heavens someone told me before I found out the hard way.

No comments:
Post a Comment