Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Weekend!

This has been a good weekend so far. My mom and my two little brothers came down and stayed with me Friday night. We had a lot of fun! We took them to Discovery Park and to the new Aquatic Center. I hope they had fun. I know I sure did! I'm kinda sad they're gone now! But, I did get a surprise after they left... I heard a knock on the door and I didn't want to answer it because I figured it was the crazy old drunk guy who pounds on everyone's doors. So I just let it sit. Then the knock came again, only more rhythmically so I figured it couldn't have been him... (; I opened the door to see my little brothers and mom holding a bouquet of roses! Happy Easter to me! (: It made my day. 


I happen to have a ton of homework to do right now. It would seem that I've lost my motivation for this semester of school... good thing there's only a week left til finals! I'm super happy for summer to come, although I better start looking for a job or it's gonna be a lousy one. I'm not moving home, so hopefully I'll have a better chance at finding somewhere to work. At least the weather is warming up slightly! I can't wait til it's hot! That'll be nice. (: 

This week has gone by SOOO slow. I don't know what it is. Maybe I'm wanting time to hurry for something... (; I don't know what that could be, though! :b I need to learn patience. Four months will get here soon enough. (:

Last weekend I went to Mesa, Arizona with my Papa. It was good to spend some time with him. We went down because one of the girls he baptized on his mission was getting sealed in the Temple! It was a great day! And let me tell you, that Arizona weather is mighty fine! Too bad I couldn't steal it and bring it back to Cedar with me. The Mesa Temple is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. 









No comments:

Post a Comment