I am aware that posting twice in one day isn't
the coolest thing to do.
However, today is Easter and it's got me thinking.
Sometimes I'm really good at not being grateful.
So, in honor of what today represents,
I want to bear my testimony of my Savior, Jesus Christ.
I know that He lives. And I know that He loves me.
I know that He suffered more than I can even imagine.
And I know that He did it for each and every one of us.
Not for the honor... but because He loves us.
Unconditionally.
He suffered so we wouldn't have to.
I know the Atonement is real.
I have seen it work miracles in my life.
I know that my Savior gave His life for me, and for each of us,
so we could return to be with our Father in Heaven again one day.
This Gospel is true. I don't know where I would be without it.
I love my Savior, and I'm so thankful for all He's done for me.
I know that my Redeemer lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment