Last week was Brother's Week. And I meant to do a post on it, but I never got around to it. And my last 30-Day-Challenge post set it up for this one. I just have to brag about my brothers...
Austin Drew
Damon Nelson
Zachary Quinn
Matthew Ryan
If you've ever seen a better looking bunch of boys, feel free to show me! :b I love them so much. I always wished I had a sister, but looking back now, I wouldn't have had it any other way. And I wouldn't trade any of them for the world. I miss them & think about them every day. I wish I could see them more often. But I guess that's part of growing up. I don't think they'll ever really know how much I love them. But I'm so proud to be their big sister. And I'm so proud of each of them. They are so talented and they've all got so much potential. They are such special boys. They mean everything to me. I love my brothers.
"You're my best buddy,
my favorite friend,
we'll always be pals,


No comments:
Post a Comment