tyreelyn.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day Seventeen!

17. A baby picture of yourself!

I'm not trying to brag here, but I was a pretty darn cute baby...
I'm just sayin. :P

I just like the little tuft of hair on top of my head haha!




Posted by Ty at 11:34 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Who I'm following...

  • Faund Images Photography
    Rhett & Tasha's Engagements
    8 years ago
  • Kaitlin Jo
    New Beginnings-March 2015
    11 years ago
  • Things Michelle Has To Tell
    Happy Birthday Mike!!!
    13 years ago
  • Once Upon a Time
    Graphic Design
    13 years ago
  • Kacey's Blog
    Veteran’s Day
    14 years ago
  • Elder Chidester
    Just an Update!
    15 years ago
  • . . .Making Memories. . .
    Life..........!!!!
    15 years ago
  • Elder Jordan Hunter Lamb
  • Can't Kick THIS Chick!
  • Mason Family
  • Millie Chidester . . . adventures in authoring

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (52)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ▼  May (33)
      • First Impressions
      • DAY 30!
      • Brother's Week
      • Day 29...
      • My "Not-So-Creative" Creative Days
      • Day 28.
      • Day 27!
      • Day 26...
      • I Believe...
      • Day 25.
      • Happy Camper!
      • Day Twenty-Four
      • Day 23!!!
      • Yes Man
      • 22
      • Day 21...
      • DAY TWENTY!
      • Day Nineteen.
      • Day 18!
      • Day Seventeen!
      • I Love...
      • Day SiXTEEN
      • Mother Dear, I love you so!
      • Day Fifteen
      • --Day Fourteen
      • It's Over!
      • Day 13...
      • Day 12
      • Holy Toledo.
      • Day 11
      • Day 10
      • Day 9!!
      • Day 8
    • ►  April (11)




FAM[iLY]



Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.