Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 29...

29. A picture that can always make you smile. (:


How do you not smile at this picture? (:
I love my little brothers so much.
They are such a special part of my life.
I can still remember when they were this little.
We had so much fun.
I miss those days. I love pictures like these.
I can't believe how fast time flies.
The older one has a year left before high school...
and the little one is just about to go into middle school.
How does this even happen?
My other two brothers are getting old too!
Sophomore and senior...
crazy.
I'm not growing up...
am I??
I miss my brothers. I never realized just
how much I would until I moved away from home.
But they mean the world to me,
big or small. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment