Friday, May 6, 2011

It's Over!

It's done, people!
Finals week is officially over for me and school is out for the summer!
I'm pretty excited about it!
I got a job at Convergys.
I wouldn't exactly say I'm thrilled about that,
but at least it's money, and I need that!
Although I'm super excited school is out,
I'm not so happy that all my friends have already/are moving
away for the summer.
I guess this means I have to go out and meet new people now haha.
But it's okay. Change is a good thing.
I'm still looking for another job as well,
because I think having two jobs
would be a good thing.
Probably stressful, but at the same time,
I'd rather counter-balance the one I currently
have with one I'm enjoy doing.
And the extra money/something to keep me busy would be nice. (:
But for now I'll just keep looking and praying I find another good one.
Happy Friday all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment