This questions brings a lot of emotion. I don't even know how to put into words how I feel.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Day 9!!
9. A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
This questions brings a lot of emotion. I don't even know how to put into words how I feel.
I don't know where I would be without my Savior. The love I feel for Him is overwhelming. There have been so many times in my life when I've felt his love for me. So many times when I've wanted to give up, but He's always been there. Through the loneliness, the sadness, the sickness, the guilt, and the stress. I know He's felt it all. I don't know how I could ever express the gratitude I feel for this man. I can't even begin to comprehend what He suffered for each and every one of us. Yet, he bore it all with patience. He loves each of us so much... it brings so much joy to my heart to think of it. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. He is the Redeemer of all mankind. And I feel His love for me everyday.
This questions brings a lot of emotion. I don't even know how to put into words how I feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment