Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Holy Toledo.

This week is being insane.
It's finals week here at good old Southern Utah University.
I've had two so far, and I have two more to do.
I had my Psychology final on Monday and my English final today.
I don't think my brain is up for much more.
The English one wasn't all that bad, but that's probably because I like English.
I have nothing to say about the Psychology one.
The other two are Nutrition and Anatomy.
I would say I'm legitimately freaking out.
But it's okay.

Yesterday was such a good day! (:
I got an email AND a letter from Justin!
Those always make for good days.

I still need to find work for the summer.
I guess that requires actually trying  to find a job... (;
I'm not too concerned with it at the moment, though.
Next week I'll definitely start looking harder.
I think this is gonna be a great summer! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment