Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother Dear, I love you so!

So, obviously today is Mother's Day. I cannot express just how much I love my mom and how grateful I am for her. She is such a strong woman, and she's helped me become who I am today! This day has been a little emotional for me, because it's the first Mother's Day I haven't spent with my mom. I wish I hadn't taken for granted all the days I got to spend with her while I was living at home. But it makes the days I get to see her that much more special. She's taught me so many things that will be so useful when I become a mother. She is my hero. I couldn't have asked for a better mom! I'm so thankful God allowed me to have this special woman in my life. I love her dearly.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

And to all you other wonderful mothers out there, thank you so much for all you do! You're all amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment